COMSTAR.TV is an IPTV subscription service that officially launched in September 2012, they provide 10,000 live channels, 9,000 video-on-demand content, and TV shows and series. COMSTAR.TV subscription plans start at $14.99 per month and $79.99 per year. This IPTV service supports all kinds of IPTV players, including Perfect Player, IPTV Smarters, Smart IPTV, TiviMate, STB Emu, VLC, GSE Smart IPTV, and many others. As a result, you can install it on any smart device. It primarily features TV channels from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
If you’ve been shopping for an IPTV subscription for a bit, you’ve probably noticed that a lot of providers start to look similar. It can be a parade of largely similar options with only slight differences in price, management, support service or other options. in this article, we will review COMSTAR.TV and we will show you how to install it.
What is COMSTAR.TV
COMSTAR.TV is an IPTV subscription service that allows customers to watch their preferred TV channels without the use of cable service or satellite networks, It’s not just TV channels —IPTV SHARK provides a huge library of movies and series and PPV.
This service is using IPTV technology (Internet Protocol television) to deliver TV and VOD (Video on demand) services using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or 4G internet.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what’s an IPTV. to learn more about it, read the article we made:
Read this Guide to Learn More About IPTV
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: ALL IPTV WORLD does not own or operate any IPTV or streaming service. We do not host or distribute any app, or player. The end-user is entirely responsible for any material accessed by any device, app, add-on, or service listed on our Website.
COMSTAR.TV has 10,000 live channels, which include premium channels, live channels, and PPV, with TV Guide (EPG),4K, FHD, HD & SD Channels, and sports channels.
Whether you’re looking for news channels, Sports channels, kids channels to entertain your kids, or even if you’re a hotel manager and you want to provide a wide range of options to your guests. adding IPTV to your smart devices is a wise move.
They have 9,000 videos on demand, including TV shows and events… With Video on Demand, their customers can select and watch/listen to video or audio content on demand (VoD). It is similar to IPTV in that you can watch digital television over the internet, but VoD has the ‘demand’ feature, which allows you to watch a program whenever it is convenient for you.
The Best Features of COMSTAR.TV
- Over 10,000+ Worldwide Channels
- Over 9000 Movies & TV Shows
- PPV Events
- FHD, HD & SD Channels
- Premium Channels
- TV Guide / EPG
- Support for All Devices
- 99.9% Uptime
- Available Worldwide
- Movies, News, Sports
- 24/7 TV Shows
COMSTAR.TV Channels List
This IPTV gives you a wide range of channels, including ones for news, sports, entertainment, and more.
How to Subscribe to COMSTAR.TV
1- From your phone or computer web browser, go to the official site ().
2- Click on Subscribe.
3- We recommend signing up for a free trial first (if available), then deciding if you want to continue for a longer period of time.
4- Now, proceed with the payment on the next screen.
5. Finally, you’ll get your IPTV subscription details via email or another messaging app.
How to Install COMSTAR.TV
You can install COMSTAR.TV on many devices, such as Smart TVs, M3U Players, Enigma2, Firestick, Kodi, Android TV, and Mag Box. This IPTV service also gives customers IPTV tutorials to help them set up their subscriptions. Click here to learn more about how to install COMSTAR.TV.
How to Install COMSTAR.TV on Smart TV
1. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Smart TV.
2. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app. Then, select Log in with Xtream Codes API.
- Enter any name, username, password, and COMSTAR.TV Port URL.
- Now, go back to the home screen of the IPTV Smarters Pro app to start streaming.
How to Install COMSTAR.TV on Android Devices
- Open your Android device and go to Settings > Security.
- Go to Install unknown apps and Enable “Unknown Sources” to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Some android devices with the latest updates should allow their mobile web browser to install unknown apps. please note that installing apps from sources other than the Google Play store may put your phone and data at risk.
- Now go to APKPURE.com and Search for “IPTV SHARK”
- Click on the Download button and install the APK file on your device.
- Open the IPTV app, then insert the link you got from COMSTAR.TV in the PLaylist URL field.
- After a few seconds, the contents will be loaded and you can watch your favorite channels and VOD.
How to Install COMSTAR.TV APK on firestick
- Start your Firestick > Click on the Find tab on the Firestick home screen and choose the Search option.
- Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
- Then, click on the Download button to download the Downloader app.
- Once the Downloader is installed, go to the home screen and click Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > and select Install Unknown Apps > Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
- Now, open the Downloader app on the Fire TV device and highlight the URL field.
- Enter the COMSTAR.TV Apk URL and click on the Go button, Then, click on the Install button.
- Finally, open the COMSTAR.TV app. Make sure to sign up for the IPTV service provider.
How to Install COMSTAR.TV on a PC
- On your Windows device, go to Microsoft Store, then search for “Duplex Play“
- Install the App Duplex.Play from the Microsoft store. then open it
- Click on Add Playlist URL > Paste the M3U link you’ll get from the IPTV Provider.
- Wait for the playlist to load, Refresh the app, and start streaming.
This service does not charge subscribers for the number of channels they have access to. Instead, it only charges customers based on the number of devices they use to watch IPTV.
COMSTAR.TV provides 4 subscription plans:
|1 Month Subscription||$ 14.99|
|3 Months Subscription||$ 29.99|
|6 Months Subscription||$ 49.99|
|12 Months Subscription||$ 79.99|
Essentially, an IPTV provider must pay networks and copyright holders for the right to rebroadcast in order to operate. This means that providing subscribers with a larger channel bundle will cost the IPTV provider more money. Because of this cost, other popular IPTV services frequently charge a higher subscription fee for channel packages. Other providers charge more for these channels, but COMSTAR.TV is able to offer them at such a low cost. This begs the question of how this business is able to offer these channels and VODs at such a low cost when other companies charge much more.
COMSTAR.TV Free Trial
Yes, COMSTAR.TV offers free trials. a free trial lets people see exactly what they’re buying, before officially committing. It enables them to personally experience the product and make a more informed purchase decision, while also feeling more comfortable doing so.
The Best IPTV Services That Offer Free Trials
Does COMSTAR.TV Have an App
After conducting a thorough search on their website and in major app stores such as the Apple AppStore, Google Play Store, and Amazon AppStore… we were unable to find a dedicated app for this service.
Is COMSTAR.TV Safe
According to VirusTotal, No security vendors flagged COMSTAR.TV as malicious, TotalVirus is using 92 security vendors to check the website safety. However, We advise our readers to be cautious of these types of services and to use a VPN as well.
COMSTAR.TV Referral Program
This service doesn’t have a referral program.
Does COMSTAR.TV Provide IPTV Reseller Panels
No, this service doesn’t offer reseller accounts. IPTV Reseller accounts do not have a time limit. In other words, if you buy a reseller account, it will never expire! Your credits are the only thing that matters. You can create user accounts using credits. For example, opening a one-month account will cost you one credit. As long as you have credits remaining. Read more about IPTV reseller panels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use COMSTAR.TV when I travel?
This service supports M3U playlists, so if you’re on the road, simply download VLC or any M3U player, and enter the M3U link that they sent you.
Read also: The Best IPTV Players
Is COMSTAR.TV Legal?
it’s impossible for us to tell if COMSTAR.TV has the proper licensing or not. As soon as we learn that an IPTV service has been declared illegal, we inform our readers and update our article accordingly. The user is ultimately responsible for all content accessed through both free IPTV apps and paid services.
What are The Best COMSTAR.TV Alternatives?
The best alternatives to COMSTAR.TV are all included in this list. you’ll differently find better services than COMSTAR.TV.
How to Contact COMSTAR.TV?
These are the methods of communication available with COMSTAR.TV:
What Devices can COMSTAR.TV Service be Installed on?
This IPTV subscription service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
Since their service is fully managed, you get the extra help of renewing every plan, true and attentive 24/7 support, and performance monitoring provided by the COMSTAR.TV team. They’ll help you get the absolute most out of their IPTV service.